Stock music, stock pictures, and more creative resources!
Do you ever feel like your Zooppa work would be perfect if only they had that little extra something? Ever have a great idea for an ad that you just don’t have the tools to realize? Well, listen… It happens to everyone sometimes. That’s why we put together this collection of links.
Here, you’ll find some educational materials and free editing tools to help you get your concepts off the ground, and lots of copyright free music and sound effects to help you put those finishing touches on your videos.
It’s especially important that none of your Zooppa ads contain any copyrighted material. Below are resources for inexpensive/free content. However, it’s important to note that just because content is free, doesn’t make it legal to use in a winning Zooppa submission.
In order to use a piece of music, an image, or video footage, you must have proper legal permission to use the content in a commercial venture. Please check your license terms very carefully. After all, if you submit, you are in fact transferring copyright of your content to the client.
Online Creative Resources List
Filmmaking Tools and Training:
- Mashable’s Video Toolbox offers over 150 ways to make, polish and share videos.
- Aviary.com offers a free trial version of their image editor, filter editor, color manager, and vector editor.
- The Pond5 Public Domain Project is a collection of copyright-free multimedia content that is available for free search and download.
- Filmscriptwriting.com helps teach filmmakers how to write and format a script through various tutorials and lessons.
- YouTube has a bunch of video editing tutorials. Here’s a couple of our favorites:
Find Composers for Original Music:
- Directory of Composers offers a list of talented artists ready to provide original music for your next film.
Free Stock Image Resource:
- IM Free is a free resource where you can search for imagery by category or specific keyword.
Stock Music resources
- MotionElements for audio
- Partners In Rhyme
- Epidemic Sound
Photos and Graphic Design Training resources:
- YouTube has some great Photoshop tutorials.
- Can Stock Photos
Discounts for Zooppa:
- CreatorUp is an education platform for creative professionals to master new creative skills from entertainment pros. Take your projects to the next level with online courses on cinematography, commercial directing, YouTube business and more. CreatorUp is offering Zooppa members a 25% discount on all of their courses when you use the code ZOOPPA! We have selected a few that look particularly interesting below:
- Soundrangers is a sound effect and production music database offering Zooppa discount codes on a by project basis. Check the resources listed on the project page to find the discount code and percentage off.
- FilmSkills.com is an online education platform that offers courses taught by Hollywood directors on topics such as scriptwriting, production, post-production etc. Zooppers may use discount code ‘zooppa’ to receive 15% off a 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month subscription.
- Moviola is an establish learning portal dedicated to the art of filmmaking. Moviola is offering a free 3 month Pro Membership to Zooppers who sign up with code ZOOPPA.
- Film and TV Pro USA and UK are online networking and recruitment services for film and television professionals offering Zooppers a third off their Premium Membership using discount code 1417.
- MotionElements is offering 20% off for Zooppa members on music and sound effects. Use the coupon code: ZOOPPA20 at checkout.
- AudioBlocks is offering $25 off of a one year subscription ($74 total) to Zooppa members. This entitles you to unlimited download of their royalty-free music, audio loops, and sound effects.
- Epidemic Sound is offering 50% off for Zooppa members. Use discount code: LOVEZOOPPA.
- Pond5 is offering 15% off for Zooppa members. Use discount code: ZOOPPA15.
- American Music Company is offering a $35 annual membership, which gives creatives 40% off any item on the A’La Carte Rate sheet. Fill out the New Client Registration form and include that you are a Zooppa Member on the Special Instructions.
- Ritual Music is offering 75% off for Zooppa members. Use discount code: ZOOPPA.
Notes on Copyright:
- Music in your submissions must be original or must be accompanied with a license to use commercially, without restrictions or additional fees
- Any stock video footage or imagery must also have licenses (note: some contests do not allow use of stock materials so be sure to check the brief first)
- Take a look at creativecommons.org to learn about Creative Commons licensing (many times attribution is required so please check carefully)
- For any materials used in your submissions that come from the web, please send direct links!
Did we miss a good resource? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now get out there and start creating!
Just wondering – I’m using royalty free music that comes with most MAC computers. How do I indicate this on my video submission – seeing as there is no standard licensing agreement form for this sort of thing?
Upload a word Doc or PDF with song titles and license terms of where you got them.
We frequently misuse the term “brand/ branding” by misrepresenting it with advertising, marketing, name of a product and even design. These misleading perceptions have caused a lot of confusion as to what branding is and how it works. Marketing agencies, advertising professionals, PR firms, graphic/ web designers; each define brand within their own circle of reference and expertise. But, what does it really mean and how does it work? Where did all start and how can it create value? We are going to find that out today.
There could be hundreds of ways to define brand or branding. The American Marketing Association (AMA) defines a brand as a “name, term, sign, symbol or design, or a combination of them intended to identify the goods and services of one seller or group of sellers and to differentiate them from those of other sellers.
Branding: How To Design Amazing Logos?
We are often get confused when we are required to design a logo. Most of the time, we don’t know how to start or how get the idea and how to make progress. However, logo design is no different from any other types of designs, which requires creativity, logical thinking and proper planning. Logo design also has certain rules that you need to follow. So here are some tips.
you forget to add http://vectord.com to your website lists
If you are interested in getting on our Resources Page, please send us a message at email@example.com. Thank you for reaching out!
I am considering a song from:
How do I ensure the license agreement is conveyed to both Zooppa and the client?
All you have to do is send the proof of purchase and direct link to the song to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any additional questions, just contact the same email address and they’ll help you get it all figured out!
Thanks for reaching out.
If you are interested in getting my music on our Resources Page, please send us a message at email@example.com
Hi I’m robot dancer
If you are interested please contact me anytime !